Adler Rheinland Hatchet
An all-purpose companion in the wilderness or for managing tasks closer to home. Ergonomic US-hickory handles with unique anti-slip paint for better grip. The head shape is the German "Rheinland" pattern which offers a larger, curved cutting surface. Each hatchet comes with a heavy-duty leather sheath with a 2-button release system and a cotton storage bag.
- Head weight: 1.35 Lbs
- Total weight: 1.9 Lbs
- Head mount: wood and round metal wedge
- Handle length: 14 inches
- Handle type: US-sourced hickory, ergonomic curved shape
- Handle colors: Either red or olive stripe with non-slip black paint.
- Sheath: Heavy-duty leather with 2 robust buttons (Made in Lithuania)
- Steel type: C60
- Rockwell hardness of head: 47-55 HRC
- Packaging: Cotton pouch (Made in the USA) with an instruction manual