DEER STALKING HANDBOOK
A book that both amateurs and professional deer stalkers will refer to time and time again.
- This third edition has been revised and updated to include the latest changes
- Written by a highly respected author whose previous books include Practical Woodland Stalking (978-1-84689-075-8) and The Deer Stalking Handbook, 2nd Edition (978-1-84689-048-2)
- Planning advice is given on woodland stalking when out stalking alone
- Includes details on preparing the carcass for the game dealer and for butchering for the home
- Covers all aspects of firearm security