WOMENS EXTRELLE ACTIVE JACKET
- BIS 3 - Beretta Interactive System 3rd layer (Outer layer).
- Inner collar with microfleece lining.
- Grip area on the shoulders.
- Two radio pockets with antenna hole and waterproof zip.
- Front zippered pockets.
- Armpit ventilation opening with mesh lining.
- Rubber finishing Beretta logo on the left sleeve.
- Preformed sleeves.
- BCMS icon on the cuff.
- Cuff with velcro regulation.
- Hidden lycra cuff with thumbhole.
- Back bi-swing.
- Back longer than front.
- Back game bag with waterproof and washable lining.
- Inner pockets for Beretta Recoil Reducer.
- Inner security pocket with zip.
The Active segment collects all the garments studied for the walked up hunting, both for hare or wing Upland hunting and for stalking in Big Game. All the products in the Active segment ensure maximum protection during the hunt and are suitable for long walks in the woods or in the field. Jackets, vests and pants are designed to guarantee easy access to pockets, cartridge holders and game bags, providing who wears them with maximum comfort. The Active line includes garments that can adapt to several different climate conditions, as they can be combined with the BIS-Beretta Interactive System, innovative clothing that, in case of intense cold conditions, can become the perfect second layer under the garments suitable for mildest climates and maintain the optimal body temperature. All the garments in the Active segment are water-repellent and/or waterproof, breathable, lightweight and silent.