GUNNER FIELD JACKET
Specifically designed for the start of hunting season, the Beretta Gunner field jacket is made of soft, silent dry-waxed fabric with a water-repellent treatment.
Perfect for the start of hunting season, the lightweight Beretta Gunner Field Jacket Is treated with a synthetic wax coating that protects against the heavy drizzle. Beretta thermal padding maintains body heat while the nylon and flannel lining provides warmth and wind protection. This soft and silent instant classic is modeled after 1940s military jackets with over-flaps to cover the zippers, side-entry chest pockets to carry shells, and front cargo pockets with side-entry hand warmers. There's even a Napoleon pocket with thermal protection to carry important papers. Best of all, if you get too toasty during the hunt, shoulder straps allow you to wear the jacket hands-free.
- Corduroy collar.
- YKK front zip
- Paramontura zip cover and personalized pressure buttons
- Napoleon pocket with zip
- Handwarmer pockets
- Two large front pockets with flap and eyelets to drain the water
- Raglan cut shoulders for maximum freedom of movement
- Relaxed fit
- Adjustable cuff with snap button with corduroy lining
- Beretta removable braces to carry the jacket as a backpack
- Two inside pockets with zip
- Beretta rubber logo on the left sleeve
- Composition 48% PES, 42% CO, 10% PA