Laguiole Carving Set
Laguiole carving sets by Laguiole en Aubrac® is ideal for receptions, parties and daily meals. It allows you to serve the meat properly, but above all to cut it without a hitch with it perfect cutting-edge. Ultimate in elegance, craftsmanship and quality, it contains one large knife with shiny blade/satin stainless steel bolsters and one large fork. It is displayed in a luxury oak wooden case.
Laguiole en Aubrac® is distinguished by the French label “Entreprise du Patrimoine Vivant“, a mark of recognition of the French State, put in place to reward French firms for the excellence of their traditional and industrial know-how, and “Made in Aveyron” by the Aveyronnais label confirming the authentic origin of the countryside area: Aveyron.
- Crafted by hand in Aubrac, France, home of genuine Laguiole knives.
- Full-tang stainless steel blade with a handle of your choice.
- More info on all our handle materials is on the page of our dedicated guide!
- Knife length: 31cm/12″. Blade length: 11cm/4.7″.
- Fork lengh: 30cm/11″.
- Traditional bee on the top of the handle.
- Hand washes only and dry immediately.
- Delivered in an oak wood box with a certificate of origin/authenticity and lifetime guarantee.