M5XI 5-25X56 MSR-2
The 5-25x is the ultimate long-range scope for far distances and large calibers. High power and equivalent elevation travel extend your range beyond 1.500 meters, with outstanding visibility even in the lowest light.
- 5x zoom Provides maximum range at high magnification, larger field of view at low magnification, and eliminates tunnel effect.
- high-performance optics With repeatable and exact working mechanics.
- Intuitive reticle illumination on the center tube provides maximum grip. Small, easy-to-use rotating knobs offer 6 nighttime and 5 daytime settings and an OFF position between each step. The battery compartment is integrated in the knob.
- Parallax compensation and brightness control For easy handling installed in the same turret (left).
- Precise Windage/Elevation Adjustment Is easy and immediate for repeated accuracy, with tactile click-by-click feedback you can hear and feel and a second rotation indicator.
- DuoScale Patented height adjustment with click display on two levels for quick recording of the current setting.
- Extreme ruggedness Designed to the highest military standards to withstand forces of up to 900 G applied to all optical and electronic components. Pressure water resistance up to 10 m due to special sealing techniques. No dust, dirt, or moisture can penetrate the interior. Fogging or the formation of condensation water inside is excluded with the Steiner nitrogen pressure filling. Temperature fluctuations from -25 °C to +65 °C do not impair the functionality.
- Options for the reticle The new M7Xi IFS is available with the following reticle: G2B, MSR2, TReMoR3, B4I.