Old Ben is crafted with our most iridescent turkey feathers that range in color from violet, copper, red and orange depending on the light. Center wrap is black grosgrain. A part of our inaugural wedding collection, the Old Ben black and copper bow tie is named after the horse who took 5th place in the 40th running of the Kentucky Derby in 1914. When drawing inspiration for this collection, co-founder Ben Ross was inspired by spring and summer events in which we gather and celebrate together - particularly horse races. Each style in this collection is named after a racehorse whose name isn’t well known in hopes that their legacy will live on.
- Band collar wrap with an adjustable strap and hook closure - fits neck sizes 11" to 20".
- Bow tie dimensions are 2.5” tall and 4.5” wide.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for bow ties are hand-selected, giving each finished piece unique coloring.
- Each bow tie is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina and takes approximately five hours to make, start to finish.