SALT & PEPPER TRAVELER BAG
The Salt & Pepper fabric was originally developed as lightweight rucksack fabric for the Swiss military during the late 1930s. As cotton became a valuable commodity during the war years a method was devised whereby nettle fiber was combined with cotton into one yarn to make a scarce resource go further. Today Halley Stevenson has recreated this fabric and added a little chemistry to provide a water-repellent finish to the cloth whilst remaining faithful to the original heritage of the fabric. English bridle leather, solid brass hardware, and Riri zips are used throughout with no compromise on quality and style.
- Leather handles
- Two full-sized outer pockets (one zipped)
- 11⁄2" removable webbing shoulder sling
- Extra padding for protection
- Full-width internal pocket
- Divided and bellowed internal pockets
- Riri zip opening
- Small leather inner pocket suitable for mobile phone, iPod or wallet
- Signature red lining
- W16" x H12" x D6"