SMALL HULTS BRUK HATCHET 9.4" JONAKER BUNDLE
The Hults Bruk Jonaker is our most compact hatchet. Designed for precision and mobility, the Jonaker hatchet excels at woodworking, carving, and light splitting tasks while backpacking, camping, hunting, working on the trail, or in the backcountry. With a curved 9.4-inch handle, this hatchet fills the niche between a larger carpenter’s axe and a carving knife. Weighing just 1.5-lb. the Jonaker is a capable hatchet that’s easily packable and can be worn on a belt. The cutting edge is approximately 2.875-inches in length.
Note: all Hults Bruk axes are hand forged, so there may be slight variations from axe to axe.
- The axe head is hand-forged at the historic Hults Bruk, a forge that has been in operation since 1697.
- Each axe is made from high-quality Swedish axe steel, expertly tempered to hold a very sharp edge even after repeated sharpening.
- Blackened, hand-finished, razor-sharp with a polished edge.
- American hickory handle, sanded, protected with linseed oil, and engraved with the HB logo.
- Each axe comes with a premium leather sheath with a loop or holster for hanging the axe on your belt, shipped with a storage box and detailed user’s manual.