Sako 90 Quest
THE SAKO 90 QUEST is designed for the backcountry hunter who is looking for a versatile hunting rifle with high-level adjustability and ergonomics. Carbon Wolf was a ground-breaking hunting stock for a production rifle, and the Sako 90 Quest continues the story. Designed with superior shooting ergonomics, the multi-adjustable carbon fiber stock and RTM technology together effectively absorb recoil. Combined, they ensure the perfect shot wherever you may hunt. The new coating on the stock offers perfect grip in any condition and the Cerakoted, stainless-steel barreled action ensures your rifle is ready for action even after days of hunting.
|Caliber or Gauge
|.243 Winchester / .308 Winchester / .300 Winchester / 7mm Remington / 6.5 Creedmoor / .270 Winchester / .30-06 Springfield
|Barrel length (Inches)
|20" / 24"
|5 / 4
- SAKO COLD HAMMER FORGED BARREL: Stainless Steel Cold Hammer Forged (CHF) barrels provide out-of-the-box accuracy that lasts longer. All Sako 90 rifles feature match-grade cold hammer forged barrels.
- MULTI-ADJUSTABLE TRIGGER MECHANISM: Offers users the choice between five different weight-of-pull settings without disassembling the rifle. The trigger blade position is also adjustable.
- SAKO RECEIVER – BROACHED TO PERFECTION: The rigid receiver ensures repeatable accuracy and smooth operation. The ejection port also enables top loading of the magazine in hunting situations that require a quick response.
- HIGHLY DURABLE MATERIAL & COATING SOLUTIONS: The Sako 90 Quest incorporates carefully thought-out solutions for durability. The barreled action has been manufactured from stainless steel and coated with Graphite Black Cerakote for ultimate weather resistance and easy care. Even the visible carbon fiber stock has been UV-protected.
- MULTI-ADJUSTABLE CARBON-FIBER STOCK FOR ULTIMATE ERGONOMICS: The adjustability of the length-of-pull and cheek piece allows this stock to adapt to different anatomies and situations. Extremely robust, solid, and light 3D-meshed carbon stock with a low noise signature to manage recoil forces and enhance the rifle’s repeatable accuracy.