Sako 90 Varmint
BUILT FOR LONG-RANGE SHOOTING AND HUNTING, the SAKO 90 VARMINT offers rigidity and stability for pinpoint accuracy. The free-floating heavy stainless steel barrel guarantees that you stay on target round after round. Fluting on the barrel gives a distinct appearance while also allowing heat to dissipate. The rigid birch-laminate stock with raised Monte Carlo
comb and wide-bottom forend enables a perfect shooting posture when using high magnifying optics. The Sako 90 Varmint truly is the perfect varmint rifle for the dedicated hunter.
|Caliber or Gauge
|.22-250 Remington / 6.5 Creedmoor / .243 Winchester
|Barrel length (Inches)
|SAKO 90 Standard / Single Set Trigger
- SAKO COLD HAMMER FORGED BARREL: Stainless steel Cold hammer-forged (CHF) barrels provide out-of-the-box accuracy that lasts longer. All Sako 90 rifles feature match-grade cold hammer forged barrels.
- LEGENDARY SAKO BOLT ACTION EXPERIENCE: The most reliable, field-tested, and proven bolt in the market to ensure maximum safety and robust push-feed operation.
- SAKO RECEIVER – BROACHED TO PERFECTION: The rigid receiver ensures repeatable accuracy and smooth operation. The ejection port also enables top loading of the magazine in hunting situations that require a quick response.
- ADJUSTABLE SINGLE-STAGE TRIGGER OR SET TRIGGER: Choose a standard trigger for the ability to adjust pull weights without disassembly along with an adjustable trigger blade position. Choose a set trigger model that reduces the weight of the pull-down to ~10.5oz., offering an extremely light trigger pull for those extra careful shots.
- RIGID BIRCH LAMINATE STOCK DESIGNED FOR VARMINT HUNTING: The SAKO 90 Varmint stock features a raised cheek piece for optimal eye alignment with a scope. A wider forend and slightly vertical pistol grip ensure optimal ergonomics when shooting from a prone position and on a support.