- RIGID BIRCH LAMINATE STOCK DESIGNED FOR VARMINT HUNTING
- THE SAKO COLD HAMMER FORGED BARREL
- THE LEGENDARY SAKO BOLT ACTION EXPERIENCE
- THE MULTI-ADJUSTABLE SAKO 90 TRIGGER MECHANISM
- THE SAKO RECEIVER - BROACHED TO PERFECTION
- FLEXIBLE OPTICS MOUNTING SOLUTIONS
The SAKO 90 Varmint stock features a raised cheek piece for optimal eye alignment with a scope. A wider forend and slightly vertical pistol grip ensure optimal ergonomics when shooting from a prone position and on a support
Cold hammer forged (CHF) barrels offer out-of-the-box accuracy that lasts longer. All Sako 90 rifles feature match-grade cold hammer forged barrels. The SAKO 90 Varmint comes with a heavy fluted stainless barrel and is also available with muzzle thread.
The most reliable, field-tested and proven bolt on the market – to ensure maximum safety and robust push-feed operation.
Offers users a choice between five different weight-of-pull settings without disassembling the rifle. Trigger blade position is also adjustable. A single-set trigger is available as an option for SAKO 90 Varmint.
The rigid receiver ensures repeatable accuracy and smooth operation. The ejection port also enables top loading of the magazine in hunting situations that require a quick response.
The Sako 90 Varmint is equipped with a Picatinny receiver for robust and easy scope mounting.
THE PERFECT VARMINT RIFLE OFFERING STABILITY AND REPEATABILITY
Built for long-range shooting and hunting, the Sako 90 Varmint offers rigidity and stability for pinpoint accuracy. The free-floating heavy stainless steel barrel guarantees that you stay on target round after round. The calibers options for the Sako 90 Varmint are: 222 rem, 223 Rem, 22-250 Rem, 243 Win, 6.5 Creedmoor, 7 mm-08, 308 Win.
- A classic rifle model with advanced features for varmint hunting.
- The legendary hunting experience with ultimate accuracy, reliability and the smoothest operation in the market.
- Heavy stainless steel barrel and Picatinny receiver for repeatable accuracy.