Trail Mid GTX
Trail MID GTX® is a sturdy boot, in waxed full-grain leather with a rubber reinforcement to provide excellent protection. It is designed for mountain hunting, perfect for harsh and difficult terrain. The GORE- TEX® Insulated lining guarantees waterproofness and breathability and makes the boot perfect for winter climate, providing considerable warmth. Furthermore, the one-piece upper made of full grain leather provides excellent climate control and maximizes the durability of the boots.
The Vibram® StarTrek outsole ensures high grip, even on wet grounds. The wedge has a softer rear for cushioning and a TPU insert in the middle part for greater stability and torsional rigidity.
- UPPER: Waxed Full Grain Leather (2,4- 2,6 mm)
- LINING: GORE- TEX® Insulated
- SOLE: Vibram® StarTrek + DOUBLE DESNITY PU AND TPU WEDGE
- FOOTBED with 3-layer construction:
- First layer in felt very breathable
- Second layer in memory foam to absorb shock
- Third layer in jersey to absorb humidity
- HEIGHT: 23 cm
- WEIGHT: 820 g (size 42)
- Color: Chestnut
- Sizes: 42,43,43.5,44,44.5,45,45.5 & 46
These boots are designed to hug firm at the arch and heel, for wider feet we advised to order one size up.