Beretta Bird Trout Knife
- Bohler N690 steel.
- Rockwell hardness of 59-60.
- The blade has a mirror finish so they won’t scratch so easily and will ease the cleaning of the blade afterward.
- The handle is hand-finished so it will have a comfortable fit in your hand.
- You can work all day with the knife without having “hard” spots that will cause discomfort on your hand.
- Each sheath is custom-fitted to each blade.
- The sheath is saddle-stitched, so each stitch is individually locked so your sheath will not fall apart.
- Made for Beretta by Arno Bernard in South Africa.
***Due to variance in natural handle material, actual knife purchased may slightly differ from picture***