Handsewn Shearling Lambskin Suede Gloves
A light, warm, glove in the softest lambskin suede, this timeless men’s design is cut and sewn by hand in Hestra’s glove-cutting workshop in Hungary. The glove has points on the palm and the cuff can be folded down to show more or less of the fluffy side. High-quality materials and skilled craftsmanship produce a glove with an incredible fit and suppleness, perfectly warming for colder days in winter.
- Handsewn men’s gloves in lambskin suede.
- Light and warming for cold winter days.
- Cut by glove cutters using traditional methods.
- Exclusive Italian lambskin suede with a soft, fluffy inside.
- Decorative points on backhand.
- Mid-length cuff that folds down.