Retriever Field Vest
Lightweight and water-resistant Beretta men's upland hunting vest made of military-grade cotton twill with micro-ripstop blaze panels so you stay dry and hunt aggressively through thick grass and brambles
When aggressively pursuing upland birds, you need a lightweight vest that will protect you from the wind and the rain and store all the upland game that you kill. Made from military-grade cotton twill with micro-ripstop blaze panels, Beretta's Retriever field vest keeps you dry and protected in thick grass and brambles. Large, expandable front cargo pockets, an internal security pocket, and chest pockets let your carry anything you need. Plus, the large, waterproof game bag fits 4-5 good-size pheasants and is seamless, so it won't let any blood seep through.
- Heavy-duty 90% CO / 10% Synthetic Fiber
- Water repellent
- Front-load capable
- Game bag with waterproof lining
- Game bag zips open for easy access and cleaning
- Anti-abrasion inserts on the shoulders.
- Hinges on the front with easy access.
- Chest pockets with zip.
- Front cargo pockets with flap, expandable. The chest pockets act as a flap to close the pockets underneath.
- Large openable game bag with zip closure and personalized rubberized buttons. Water repellent lining for easy cleaning.
- Side slits.
- Internal security pocket with button closure.
- Machine wash cold and hang to dry: do not place in drying machine.