Presented with a higher degree of finish, this model will please the most demanding hunters. On the sides of the receiver, the finest and most elegant engravings drawn by one of our masters' engravers are to be found, showing hunting scenes of stunning realism. They offer elegant, selected, grade 4 walnut stocks. The stock and fore-end are sanded and oil finished, so as to show the exceptional patterns of these century-old wood pieces.
- Solid receiver machined from a Fortal 7075 alloy billet anodized in grey color.
- Laser-made engravings with acanthus leaves, hunting scenes on either side of the receiver.
- Grade 4 walnut pistol grip stock with Monte-Carlo hump, tulip-shaped fore-end tip, sanded and oil finished.
- New take-down pistol grip cap with its multi-purpose tool. Recoil pad. Bolt lever with walnut round handle. Rotary, detachable magazine box (see available calibers P.15).
- Opens sights with height-adjustable front bead patented luminescent, triangle-shaped rear sight. On request, barrels are available without open sights. Detachable sling swivels.
|Caliber or Gauge||.270 Winchester / 30-06 Springfield / .375 H&H|
||4+1 / 3+1
|Barrel length (Inches)||24 / 25|