Straight Shooting Book
Two-time world champion and renowned instructor Anthony I. Matarese Jr. offers his complete guide to shotgun shooting, from your very first shot to the highest level of sporting clays. Beginners and experienced shooters alike will discover how to improve from one of the world’s most respected shooters and coaches.
Straight Shooting teaches you everything you need to know about sporting clays, including:
- Must-have equipment
- Shooting fundamentals—from gun mount to executing the shot
- Advanced methods and tactics for top-level competition
Matarese holds nothing back, bringing the same focus and intensity to this book that he does to competitions. Get ready to learn from the best!
- Title: Straight Shooting
- Subtitle: A World Champion’s Guide to Shotgunning
- Author: Anthony I. Matarese Jr.
- Coauthor: Kerry Luft
- Author Website: clayshootinginstruction.com
- Imprint: AIM Shooting School Press
- Pub Date: April 2022
- Page Count: 320 pages
- Size: 8×10
- HC ISBN: 978-1-7373304-0-0
- Hardcover Case Laminate