Tikka T3X Lite - Compact
This Tikka T3x Lite model features a black synthetic stock, stainless steel barrel, and action, detachable magazine with a 3-round capacity, and only weighs 6.6 lbs.
|Caliber or Gauge
|6.5 Creedmoor / .308 Winchester / .223 Remington / .22-250 Remington / .243 Winchester / .7mm-08 Remington
|Barrel length (Inches)
|20" / 24.3"
The Tikka T3x is the next generation of the renowned T3 rifle. These new T3x rifles are built to the same standards that so many have come to rely on from the original T3 and continue to boast a hammer-forged barrel, sturdy stocks, and smooth bolt actions. They still offer a 3-shot sub-MOA accuracy guarantee right out of the box and will continue to represent the great value of the Tikka rifle line. Some new features that set the T3x apart from its older brother include the following:
- The modular synthetic stock allows the pistol grip to be changed out for a more personalized and comfortable fit
- Improved asymmetrical grip pattern and shape that will better accommodate grip in any condition
- Upgraded recoil pad to mitigate felt recoil
- Foam insert to lessen the noise that is produced from the stock (not available in models with adjustable cheek piece)
- Redesigned ejection port that creates easier single feeding through the ejection port
- Improved rail attachment via an extra screw placement on top of the receiver for sturdier rail placement
- A robust metallic bolt shroud to cover and shield the rear of the bolt body and firing pin
- Steel recoil lug to decrease deformation even in larger calibers compared to the aluminum ones in use in T3 rifles
Tikka has always been considered one of the best options when considering a rifle, and the T3x continues and enhances this legacy.