SO10 EELL achieves the highest artistic expression for a weapon, encapsulating both the canons of sculptural forms and the power of images depicted through engraving. We are faced with the most beautiful product of the gun industry, which the hand of master craftsmen has been able to transform into a unique work to be preserved for centuries.
|Caliber or Gauge||20|
|Barrel length (Inches)||28"|
- The receiver, for 12-, 20-, 28- and .410-gauge shotguns, is characterized by a double-shell profile with a bead and is machined from a single solid piece of high-strength relegated steel. The coupling with the demibloc barrels is ensured by the precise rear longitudinal dowel lock operating between the two tubes, for an uninterrupted barrel profile that eliminates the joint line typical of monobloc barrels.
- The batteries are removable by hand by means of two sturdy retractable keys, leaving the engraver the possibility of expressing his art on a continuous surface, with no pins or screws to circumvent. The rib is machined from solid and the fine checkering is made entirely by hand.
- Whether it is the fine .410 gauge or the more important 12 gauge, the elegance of the SO10 EELL is unrivaled. There is a minimum of three engravings on this rifle, for which there are no limits to customisation. The streamlined design with tapered breech sights allows for top-of-the-line results, both aesthetically and functionally truly exceptional.
- From the most classic English style to the most modern floral ornaments, from the most evocative hunting scenes to portraits or landscapes, from mirror polishing to the most contemporary surface treatments, the metal jacket of a PB Selection rifle can be decorated with any subject using the four basic techniques of engraving: the classic point and hammer, the burin for shadows and shading, gold and other precious metal transfers, and enamels in various colors. Beretta engravers can devote up to 1,000 hours or more to realizing the most important projects.
- The cases intended to hold these works of art are handcrafted in black-grained premium leather on an oak frame with brass corners. An ebony cleaning kit completes the equipment.
- Each PB Selection case is created in the Atelier in Gardone Val Trompia, Italy, in the same place where the gun is designed, engraved, finished, and assembled. Here, Pietro Beretta's Italian craftsmen build each custom-made case from scratch, from the wooden frame to the application of the inner and outer fabric, from the stitching to the pyrography and painting.
WOODS CLASS 5
- The walnut burls for the construction of stocks and rods are carefully selected for homogeneity of grain, coloring, and strength. The kicker's skill will create stocks and rods that are perfectly tailored to the customer. Premium class 5 European walnut woods are selected to ensure maximum performance and the unmistakable aesthetics of the SO10 EELL.
- Through several hours of manual work, the blanks are transformed into the shooter's shoulder measurements and slinging style. Knurling machines take care of defining the grip notches of the gun and fore-end with different types of passes, while the natural or polished wood finish is applied by hand, up to 80 coats (two coats of oil per day for 40 days) if Tru-Oil® is chosen.