Beretta A300 Outlander
A300 shotguns are backed by the idea that there should be a quality Beretta shotgun available to all hunters, whether you’re a waterfowl, turkey, or deer hunter. The Beretta A300 is built on a semi-automatic self-cleaning gas piston system that is as reliable as it is in fast shooting. All Beretta A300 shotguns have a 3” chamber for 12 gauge shells and a steelium barrel that resists wearing from even the most abusive loads. The A300 maintains the superb style expected of Beretta shotguns with sleek lines, slender contours, finishes for all hunting applications.
|Caliber or Gauge
|Barrel length (Inches)
Standard Features of the A300 Outlander Shotgun
- Dropcast Spacers for a more custom fit.
- Mobile Choke System makes swapping chokes fast and easy.
- Sling Attachment Points for easy transport to and from the field.
- Self Cleaning Gas System for more reliable and softer shooting.
- Reversible Safety allows for right and left-handed shooting configurations.
- Limited Components allowing for fast and tool-less field-stripping and assembly.